Monday 5 January 2015

Organisation Tips: Blogging

Hey guys! As one of my New Year resolutions I am trying to stay organised with blogging this year. That gave me the idea to share how I'm planning to stay organised with blogging via some blogging tips.

Scheduling post:
Now this is probably the key to being organised and this definitely helps me a lot with blogging, especially when I'm going to be busy. - Write your blog posts on the weekend (or when you're free) and schedule them. Write however many posts you're going to post in the week and then schedule them instead of having to write them during the week. It's far less stressful!

Planning:
Planning blog posts helps me so much because I already know what I'm going to write in it. This makes writing it quicker since I don't have to sit there for ages thinking what I'm going to write next. Also I brainstorm ideas of different blog posts to right. So try planning your blog posts in the future because it really helps you to stay organised.

Labelling posts:
Now this isn't necessarily for you but for your blog readers because it makes it easier for them to find related blog posts. It also makes searching for blog posts quicker and easier.

You don't have to post everyday:
Now this is more of advice that a tip but it may still help. - You don't have to post every single day! Don't get me wrong some bloggers do but that's up to them. You don't have to put yourself under that extra pressure to upload new content every day, post as frequently as you desire. Posting about 2-3 times a week seems to be an average amount. I think it's better to have a few really good posts than loads of rubbish ones.

So that's it for my blogging organisation tips. I'm not really sure if this helped so let me know if it does.


Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment