Friday 16 January 2015

5 Countries I would like to visit

Hey guys! How has your week been. Is it just me or has this week gone rather quick?! It's probably just me haha. Anyway... I was just sitting around and I randomly got this idea to write a 'places I would like to visit' post. There are just so many countries in the world I would like to go on holiday to but here are just 5 of them:

  1. AMERICA!!! - Now some of you may or may not know this but my life is practically based around an American lifestyle haha. I love watching American TV shows and movies and I would just love to go there some day. I would love to go shopping in New York and go relax on a Californian beach. Visit all the different tourist attractions and hopefully meet some celebrities aha. Even though I am a teenager - I would even like to go to Disney World Florida. 
  2. SPAIN!!! - Hola! Me gustaría visitar España! (I would love to visit Spain). Spain is probably one of those countries that most people would like to visit or have visited.
  3. AUSTRALIA!!! - One of the main reasons I would like to go to Australia is because I want to try surfing. I know that might sound like a stupid reason to go but I really want to try surfing and Australia just seems like a great place to do it.
  4. ITALY!!! - For all you fellow pizza lovers I want to go to where it all began... I want to see the famous Rome and eat pizza whilst laying on a beach.
  5. FRANCE!!! - Finally, I would love to visit Paris and go shopping. I would like to see the Eiffel Tower. Like I said earlier - I don't care how old I am but I would like to go to Disney Land Paris too.
So that's it for today guys, I hope that you liked this post. Comment down below telling me where you would like to visit.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment