Saturday 3 January 2015

#CollabmasBlogs: Christmas Quiz Answers

Hey guys! For those of you that took part in the Christmas Quiz, here are the answers:


      Movies

1.    “Bah,Humbug” – A Christmas Carol, Scrooge

2.    "My family is in Florida... I'm in... New York?" – Home alone 2

3.    "...When all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse."- Twas the night before Christmas.

4.    "Merry Christmas, you filthy animal." – home alone

5.    "Sometimes the most real things in the world are the ones we can't see." – the Polar express

6.    "It's because I'm green isn't it?" – The Grinch

7.    We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup." – Elf

8.    "What Kind of idiots do you have working here?" "The finest in New York." – Home alone 2

 

Songs:

1.    “Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time” – Band Aid, do they know it’s Christmas.

  1. "Oh, all the lights are shining" – All I want for Christmas, Mariah Carey
  2. "Mistletoe hung where you can see" – Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, Hanson
  3. "Time for parties and celebration" – merry Christmas everyone, shakin stevens
  4. "a partrage in a pear tree" – 12 days of Christmas
  5. "Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall" – Slade, merry Christmas everybody
  6. "When the kids start singing and the band begins to play" – I wish it could be Christmas every day.

8.    “I'll give it to someone special.” – Last Christmas, Wham!

9.    “I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on” – Lilly Allen, somewhere only we know

10.  “Sleep in heavenly peace” – Silent Night

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+
 

No comments:

Post a Comment