Wednesday 21 January 2015

5 Things That Make Me Happy

Hey guys! So I today is a positive blog post which is just about what makes me happy. A lot of things make me happy but obviously I cannot list them all so I am just going to do my top 5 things/people.

  1. My family - I absolutely love my family and they definitely bring a smile to my face every day. We always have our laughs and jokes and a bunch of family stories that could go on forever.
  2. My friends - My friends make me happy too. At school they are the ones I hang out with and joke around with me. My friends are practically my family too because yeah we might have our ups and downs but at the end of the day, we have each others backs.
  3. Music - When I just want a little bit of cheering up and I don't want to burden my family or friends, music is what I turn to. Music has the power to literally change your mood.
  4. Memories - When you're feeling down because of the present, you can always look back onto the past - to a time when you was happy. I tend to do this and most of the time it does bring a smile to my face and makes me feel better.
  5. My phone - I know this sounds really sad but going on my phone cheers me up because I can play games on it, read stuff, watch my favourite TV shows, ect. I can even go through old photos that I have taken that make me laugh (I have so many of embarrassing photos of my friends and I).
Let me know what makes you happy.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment