Thursday 8 January 2015

Let's catch up

Hey guys! Today has been such a long day for me. So many stressful yet eventful things have happened at school. You know when it just gets to a point in your life when you just can't be bothered to argue anymore, with anyone. You just don't even think that it's worth it anymore. Well that's how I feel now. I think it's came to the part in high school when you just begin to dislike a lot of people and just tollerate them because you can't be bothered to have a feud. There is only a few people I can actually trust. "Can't trust anyone these days. Trust me."

Anyway on a more positive note - OMG EastEnders has been good lately! Don't you think? I just hope that Ronnie gets to live happily with her Baby and Charlie.

Pretty Little Liars - firstly let's just take a moment for Jason and Mike and how good looking they are!! *Pauses for a minute* I cannot wait for season 6 to find out who A is! Who do you think it is?

I watch far too many TV shows haha! Tell me your favourite TV show cause I want some new ones to watch whilst Teen Wolf and the Fosters are on a break.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment