Monday 19 January 2015

Be Inspired: Gossip Girl

Hey beauts! I love the TV show Gossip Girl - it was like my life back when it use to come on but I still love it now. I miss Georgina and her scheming, Serena and her partying, Blair and her minions, Chuck and... Well Chuck is Chuck. Can't forget Little J (Jenny) and Nate. Firstly Chuck and Blair are definitely relationship goals!




























 
Serena and Blair - their friendship. I mean who doesn't want to have and attitude like Blair and Serena?!

 
 
 
 
 
I love Gossip Girl and I'm sad that it's finished but it doesn't mean that we still can't be inspired by Gossip Girl.
 
The final scene...
 
 
 
Who's your favourite Gossip Girl character? Comment down below telling me who and why.
 
You know you love me,
XOXO Gossip Girl
 
Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+ | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment