Sunday 18 January 2015

Let's Chat

Hey guys! So I am currently taking a break from doing homework urgh! I have so much homework this week, it's like my teachers don't think that I need a social life. But anyway... I thought it would be nice if we arranged a talking session. Now you are probably sitting there think "huh?" But let me just explain...

So previously I have written a get to know me post and I have done a Q&A which was basically for you guys to know me a bit better. Now I want to know more about you guys. I want you guys to talk to me about anything (within reason). Now this might be any issues you have or any questions or just a general conversation. I understand that if you have any issues you might want to be anonymous - this gave me another idea to set up a Tumblr page so that you guys can chat to me on their. I can give you guys my unprofessional advice and hope that it helps you. I use to love using Tumblr but then I suddenly stopped using but now I am using it again so please come and chat to me on there. I will just be posting totally random stuff (I don't have a theme) so be sure to follow me on there as well.

I will be looking forward to hearing your questions and talking to you guys.

My Tumblr - http://onlineimperfections.tumblr.com/

- Online Imperfections x x x

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment