Friday 2 January 2015

Favourite Songs of 2014

Hey guys! How's 2015 going so far, for you? I haven't done a monthly playlist in a while so I decided to do a 2014 playlist, the top 20 of my favourite song in 2014. Now they were so many songs that I loved but I'm only picking 20. This is so hard for me to put them in an order of preference normally I do it in a random order, I don't even have a #1 in mind yet haha. Let's do this in decendimg order...

20. Blame it On Me - George Ezra
19. Glow - Ella Henderson
18. Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft Rita Ora
17. It's My Birthday - Will.I.Am ft Cody Wise
16. Steal My Girl - One Direction
15. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars
14. Pills and Potions - Nicki Minaj
13. All About That bass - Megan Trainer
12. Ghost - Ella Henderson
11. Like I Can - Sam Smith

Half way through guys!! Now for my top 10:
10. Rude - MAGIC!
9. Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande ft
8. Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grade & Nicki Minaj
7. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
6. Chandelier - Sia
5. Something I Need - Ben Haenow
4. Blank Space - Taylor Swift

Top 3 favourite songs... This was a hard choice:
3. Lullaby - Professor Green ft Tori Kelly
2. Bed of Lies - Nicki Minaj ft Skylar Grey
1. Guts Over Fear - Eminem ft Sia


So that's the end of my favourite songs of 2014 chart. Comment down below telling me your favourite song(s) of 2014.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment