Saturday 20 September 2014

Lazy Day | Movie Marathon | X Factor

Today has been such a lazy day for me haha! I spent this afternoon having a mini movie marathon.

  1. First I watched Mean Girls. I have watched this film over and over so many times but I still love it! This film is definitely one of my favourite movies. If you have never watched it before I recommend watching it.
  2. After watching Mean Girls I went into a fairy-tale mood so I decided to watch a Cinderella Story (the one with Hilary Duff). This is my favourite modern day fairy-tale movie.
  3. To conclude my movie marathon I watched She's the Man. If you have never watched it before I recommend watching it! I absolutely love it!

I am currently snuggled up on my sofa watching the X Factor with a nice cup of hot chocolate :) . Here's a question for you guys "if you was a judge on the X Factor which category would you want to have?" Comment down below telling me.

1 comment: