Friday 9 January 2015

Emotion Playlist: Thinking Mood

Hey guys! Today I have decided to start a mood playlist series and today I'm doing a 'thinking mood' playlist. I have no idea why I called it a 'thinking mood' playlist but I couldn't think of another way to describe the songs. I listen to them when I'm either sad or in a thinking mood. I also listen to them when I'm doing homework because they aren't distracting songs.


  • No one home - The 88
  • Begin again - Rachel Platten 
  • Fresh pair of eyes - Brooke Waggoner 
  • Counting - Autre Ne Veut 
  • Come say hello - Superhumanoids 
So they are just a few of them. Throughout the rest of the weekend I will be doing doing other emotion playlists.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment