Saturday 24 January 2015

Requests | Tumblr Talk

Hey guys! Just a quick little message for you all:

Firstly, sometimes I struggle to think about what to write for you guys cause I don't know whether or not you will like it. So I would appreciate it if you guys commented either on any blog post or my Request Page - letting me know what blog posts you would like me to write. 

Secondly, I would love to talk to you guys more. So I created a Tumblr page (www.onlineimperfections.tumblr.com) so that you can talk to me. You can ask me questions, ask for advice or just gave a general conversation. I will be looking forward to talking to you guys. 

Lastly, if you have any other comments, questions or blog advice please don't hesitate to email me - onlineimperfectionscontact@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks :) 

- Online Imperfections x x x

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+ | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment