Sunday 4 January 2015

Mini Q&A

Hey guys! For a while now I have been wanting to write a Q&A blog post and now I have finally gotten round to writing one. I am currently relaxing because tomorrow when I go back to school I go back to being busy. I know that if I don't do this today I will probably forget about writing one. Now this is just a mini Q&A so lets just get into it:

What is the meaning behind your blog name?
 
To be honest it literally just popped into my head whilst I was planning out my blog. I guess I just liked the sound of it since in a way it is a small representation of my blog and myself (imperfect). Since a blog is on the internet is why 'Online' went well with it. And so 'Online Imperfections' was born.
 
 
What made you start blogging?
I had previously blogged before in the past when I was a bit younger but it never worked out, I wasn't committed to it. So in the middle of the summer holidays, whilst I was bored, I decided I would give it another go (8th August 2014). The next day, Saturday 9th August 2014 Online Imperfections was created. I spent the rest of the weekend trying to come up with a good first blog post. However, my mind was blank (it was obviously on holiday haha) so I just did a Summer playlist blog post. I probably should have written an 'Introduction' post.
 
 
What do you do in your spare time?
 
I like to watch TV/ watch my favourite TV series', listen to music and just relax.
 
Why is your blog anonymous? Will you ever reveal your identity?
Having my blog anonymous means that in this little space, I am able to express my opinions and blog without anyone judging what I say because they don't know who I am.
Maybe in the future I will reveal my identity  but for now I would like to remain anonymous.
 
What do you want to be when you're older?
I love creative writing so I would love to be an author or a journalist. I also like science (I'm a little bit of a nerd haha) so I wouldn't mind becoming a doctor or something related to science either.
 
Do you have any role models?
I like Keira Knightly because she's against photo shopping which is something I am against. Other than her, I don't really have many role models. The world needs so better role models I guess.
 
Do you have Twitter?
Yes I do - @OImperfections . https://twitter.com/OImperfections Follow me and tweet me :)
 
Do you have a Youtube channel?
No I don't at the moment, I might make on in the future.
 
 
So that is the end of this mini Q&A. If you have any questions don't be shy to ask them via Twitter, commenting or emailing me.
 
 
Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment