Friday 23 January 2015

Childhood Memories

Hey guys! Now this posts is for all you guys born in the 1990's and hope much fun we had growing up, from what I can remember anyway. Now living in the UK is so much different from living in the US (based on what I've seen on TV). Personally I didn't "play out." I personally preferred exploring my imagination (and not in a crazy way haha). I like to think of myself as a creative person. My imagination is limitless. I'd imagine being all sorts of things from being a mermaid (inspired by Arial and H2O just add water) to being a princess. By the way my favourite princess is Princess Tiana, also my favourite disney princess film. 

Who remembers Recess, That's So Raven, Kim Possible, the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, ect. All those awesome Disney Channel shows that unfortunately don't show anymore (well some of them do). Those were my childhood TV shows. Rushing home just to go and watch them. Now there are all these new TV shows that come on in their replacement. I even miss Hannah Montana. My stress back then was mostly caused because I wondered if she would pick Jake or Jesse. I loved Jesse - I'm glad she picked him in the end. 

What's your favourite childhood memory? 

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment