Tuesday 6 January 2015

Words of Wisdom: Friend or Foe?

Hey guys! So today I decided that I would do a 'Words of Wisdom' post. So recently I have started being cautious towards people I associate myself with, that I call my friends. This inspired me to write this blog post, as sort of a general warning (not a discouragement to have friends). So what I'm about to say is just my advice (I am no professional).


Firstly, not everyone says they are your friends actually are. Here's some friendly advice, be careful who you trust because you cannot trust everyone. Some people laugh and talk with you to your face but behind your back is a whole other story. They talk about you (badly) and then come and act like nothing has happened.




Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment