Saturday 10 January 2015

Dear Diary: OCD

Hey guys! So this post is a more personal post which I'm titling 'Dear Diary'. So previously I have briefly mentioned me thinking I have OCD. I'm not 100% certain I do. Now I wanted to see if anyone else has these problem:
So basically - I have to do things in a certain way to please myself. For example: I have the same routine every morning Monday - Friday which I don't change. 

I have to match things up with each other. My table mats are reversible (cream on one side and black on the other) and I have to make sure that the cream table mats match/go with the cream coasters and vise versa. 

I also HATE when people fold/crease/rip/crinkle my paper. It has to be perfect. Maybe I'm a perfectionist.

This is hard to explain but... For exapmle say I touch one arm with a door, I feel compelled to touch the door with my other arm too otherwise it feels weird. (I know this issue is bazar). 

Am I alone on these issues?

- Online Imperfections x x x

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment