Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year Resolutions | Goodbye 2014

Hey guys! Can you believe that this is the last day of 2014?! This year has gone SOOO FAST! Sometimes it feels like it should still be 2010 haha. First of all I want to wish you all a Happy New Year for tomorrow and I hope that 2015 will be an even better year!


Every year I make New Year resolutions and I rarely stick to them. Although I don't stick to them about 98% of the time, I am still going to make some this year and hope for the best. So here are three of my resolutions:

  1. To be the best version of myself.
  2. To be more organised with everything. From school work to blogging.
  3. To save my money more instead of buying unnecessary things.

Comment down below telling me your New Years resolutions.

Blogging in 2015

I want to be more organised with blogging in 2015 so I'm going to try and blog at least twice every week. Knowing me and my memory I'll probably forget to blog sometimes because of how busy I might be so I'm going to need you guys to remind me. Also I would love to know what type of blog posts you guys like/ are interested in so I am going to be creating a 'Request' page where you guys can tell me what post you would like. I will also be redoing my blog and adding other pages so be sure to check them out.

Reflecting

I started blogging on Moday 15th August 2014 and can I just say how great it has been. Even though I am still learning, I have learnt so much these past few months. I have made so many new friends via blogging and I hope that I make so many more. I am thankful for how many Bloglovin followers and how many page view I have had and I hope that I keep gaining more in 2015.


Good luck to you all for 2015 and I hope you have Happy New Year!


Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment