Sunday 28 December 2014

Can I Just Say... Imperfection is beauty!

Hey beauties! Now today's post is a little but different as it's a serious topic. Now my blog is called "online imperfections" for a reason. "Imperfections" because what I say isn't always perfectly written or right and I'm not perfect and "online" because it's online (on the Internet).
People may say that your blog is a representation of yourself which may be true. If that's the case then I want everyone to realise that my blog nor I aren't perfect and there is nothing wrong with that!

In today's messed up society we are led to believe that we should/ have to be perfect. But what is perfect? What exactly does it take to get to the perfection level?

The particular subject that I'm going to be talking about is - photoshopping. As a teenaged girl I sometimes read these girl magazines and most of the time there might be a really slim girl with a "perfect body/ figure". People let you see what they want you to see. A lot of women/girls desire a perfect body whether that's a Victoria Secret model or a Kim Kardashian body but no one wants a Kira Knightly body. Why is that?! Is she not too curvy enough, aren't her boobs big enough? We look at theses photoshopped images and want to look like that when most of the time, that person doesn't even look like that in real life! My point is - that we need to learn to accept our bodies for the way they are. We were born this way. You should love your body and yourself and not get caught up with wanting to be perfect because perfection doesn't exist. Well I don't think it does. The sooner we all realise that, the better this world will be.

Remember that you are BEAUTIFUL!

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment