Saturday 6 December 2014

Hmmm... Something smells good

Hey guys! Within the past few weeks I have received and bought so many things that just smell SO GOOD!! From candles to hand wash (weird right)?!

 
I finally got Zoella's body lotion! It's so creamy and silky.

 
This smells absolutely gorgeous (gorgeous isn't even a scent haha).

 



 
These two candle scents are probably my favourite! Especially the Vanilla Cupcake scent. This is probably just me but it reminds me a little bit of Christmas when I smell it. 

 
So yesterday I was at Asda and I stumbled across this. Since when did they start making bubble gum scented hand wash? Now this is probably the inner child in me talking but I really want to buy one after smelling it. It smells AMAZING! They even have a strawberry laces scent too but the bubble gum scent smells the best in my opinion.

I hope you liked this weird and unusual blog post haha.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment