Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Jumpers

Hey Beauties! So yesterday I was on various clothing sites looking for some cute Christmas jumpers. Now I don't know about you but I love wearing Christmas jumpers on Christmas day! So I decided to share some of the ones I thought were quite cute/the ones I liked with you guys. Maybe we can even get matching ones haha!

New Look:

Stone Kissmas Pudding Christmas Jumper  | New Look
I thought that this KISSmas Pudding jumper was very 'punny' haha (sorry for that stupid joke). It's only £14.99!! I totally want to get one.

Fashion Union Blue Fluffy Belly Penguin Jumper  | New Look

OMG how cute is this penguin!! Enough said. This Fashion Union Blue Fluffy Belly Penguin jumper is £20.00.
Stone Jingle All The Way Christmas Jumper  | New Look
Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way... This Stone Jingle All The Way Christmas jumper is £14.99. 

So that was just a few jumpers from new look that I liked. There are so many others I liked too, not just from New Look but a couple from River island.


River Island:

 
 
This Pink Naughty Or Nice Christmas jumper is at River Island for £35.00.
 
 
 
 
Now guys This Is Not A Christmas Jumper (Clearly) but you can still buy it at River Island for £30.00. 


I hope you liked this Christmas jumpers blog post. Tomorrow I will be posting another #CollabmasBlogs post so make sure you check that out.


Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment