Saturday 8 November 2014

The Liebster Award


Hey Cuties! So I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely AGingerBlondie (http://agingerblondie.blogspot.co.uk/). Thank you so much for nominating me!

For those of you that are unsure what a Liebster Award is, it is a great way for bloggers to connect with each other and make new friends.

The Rules:
  1. Mention who nominated you.
  2. Answer the questions that they asked you.
  3. Then write your own set of questions for the people you nominate.

1. What is your favourite thing to do when you have free time?
 
There are so many things I like to do when I have free time but my favourite is probably listening to music.
 
2. Where do you go to 'escape' ?
 
I don't really have somewhere to go to 'escape'.
 
3. What is your favourite kind of blog post to read/write?
 
My favourite kind of blog posts to read are monthly favourites.
My favourite types of blog posts to write are fashion related posts.
 
4. Best friends you have made through blogging?
 
There are so many nice bloggers that I have became friends with over Twitter but I would say my blogger best friend is AGingerBlondie
 
5. Best Part of blogging?
 
I'd say the best part of blogging is making new friends.
 
6. Favourite songs/artists/albums at the moment?
 
There are so many songs/artists/albums that I like at the moment but I'm going to go with: Lullaby/Nicki Minaj (she is my favourite artist)/don't have one.
 
7. Autumn essential?
 
Warm sweaters/jumpers.
 
8. Would you rather give up mascara or lipstick? (HARD ONE I KNOW!!!)
 
I don't wear makeup, the only thing I wear is lip gloss so I guess I'd rather give up mascara.
 
9. Books or Films?
 
Films but I do read books too.
 
10. What hobbies do you have?
 
I like to play basketball and netball.
Watch Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Criminal Minds, ect...
Listen to music.
Write stories and songs.
 
11. If you had to give one piece of advice to your readers (about anything) what would it be?
 
I'm not good at giving advice but - "It's okay to be IMPERFECT!"
 
 
I now nominate:
 
 
 
 
 
 
My questions:
 
1. Who is your role model and why?
 
2.  What made you start blogging?
 
3. Who is your favourite blogger?
 
4. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
 
5. What is one thing you can't live without?
 
6. Would you rather not able to use your phone for a year or not be able to use the internet? (I know it's a hard one!!!)
 
7. What do you like most about blogging?
 
8. What's your favourite season?
 
9. Chocolate or Sweets?
 
10. If you could go one place in the world where would it be and why?
 
11. What's your favourite quote?
 
 
I can't wait to see your answers.
 
XO
 
Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+ 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! My favorite beauty product is probably lip gloss too.

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you.

      I will be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete