Friday 5 December 2014

Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet | HAUL

Hey guys! Recently I went to the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet and I had an amazing time and I bought a few things. So I decided to do my first proper haul blog post!! Now although there were SO many shops I only got clothes from Super Dry and Polo Ralph Lauren.


How gorgeous is that Christmas tree!!



What I bought from Super Dry:
  • So the first thing I got from Super Dry was a jacket. I've wanted one for ages so I decided that it was time for me to finally get one!
  • The second thing I got was a jumper. This sweater is so soft and it looks a bit "Christmasy". It is navy blue with a pink pattern.
  • The last thing I got was just a top. It is navy blue with green writing.

What I bought from Polo Ralph Lauren:
  • I got two tops in the same style but one in orange and one in light blue (I got a lot of blue stuff haha).
  • The last thing I got was a pink  V neck sweater. I thought it was rather cute, I absolutely love it and I cannot wait to wear it!

Now that's all that I got from the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
 
 
Remember when I said I really wanted some black boots? (I'm not even sure if I actually mentioned that in a post or tweeted about it but anyway I really wanted some boots). Well I finally bought some!! I got some from Office yesterday on sale for £40.00!!
 
 
 
I absolutely love them! They are so cosy and warm. They are exactly what I was looking for. I really want some brown boots similar to these now. 



Now that's the end of my haul. I hope that you guys liked it.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment