Monday 1 December 2014

#CollabmasBlogs - Favourite Christmas Movies/Songs

Hey Cuties! This is my very first #CollabmasBlogs post! It's 24 days until Christmas so I decided to kick start this series with a collaboration post with AGingerBlondie (http://agingerblondie.blogspot.co.uk/) and do a favourite Christmas movies/songs post.

I love watching Christmas movies (all year round) but watching them around Christmas makes you enjoy them a little bit more. Here are some of my favourite Christmas movies:
  1. Home Alone
  2. Home Alone 2
  3. The Grinch
  4. Elf
  5. A Christmas Carol
I recommend watching them all especially Home Alone as it is probably my favourite Christmas movie.

So who loves singing along to Christmas songs (regardless of whether or not you can actually sing)? I do!! A few of my favourite songs are:

  1. All I want for Christmas (Mariah Carey) 
  2. Jingle bells 
  3. We wish you a merry Christmas 
  4. Do they know its Christmas? (Band Aid)
  5. The first Noël 

There are so many Christmas songs that I love to sing, believe me the list could go on and on haha. 

Every Monday (fingers crossed) I will be collaborating with other bloggers up until Christmas. All the blog posts will be Christmas related; they vary from Christmas wish lists to Christmas favoruties. If you would like to suggest a blog post that is Christmas related just comment down below. 

Tell me one of your favorutie Christmas movies and songs.

XO

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment