Wednesday 24 December 2014

#CollabmasBlogs: The Christmas Tag | Merry Christmas

Hey guys! First of all I would just like to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Argh, can you believe it's Christmas tomorrow!! I cannot wait... I turn into a little kid on Christmas Eve because I want to open all my presents. So I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and let me know what your favourite present was by commenting down below.

Oh I hope it snows tomorrow but I doubt it will.

Anyway, for the final post of the #CollabmasBlogs series I decided to do a Christmas tag post. So without further adieu...

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
 
I love so many Christmas movies but I have to say that my favourite one is...
 
 
HOME ALONE!!
 
2. Have you ever had a 'white Christmas'?
 
Yes I have. I hope I have one this year.
 
 
3. What is your favourite Christmas song?
 
Typical but it's probably Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas.
 
 
4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
 
No I don't. I open them all on Christmas morning.
 
 
5. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
 
Erm... Rudolph, Dasher, Donner. That's all I can remember haha!
 
 
6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
 
Fake.
 
7. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
 
I don't have one.
 
8. Be honest: do you prefer giving presents or receiving them.
 
To be honest, I prefer receiving them but I do like to give them as well. But opening your presents on Christmas day is such a great feeling, especially when you get surprised with a present you really wanted.
 
 
9. What is the best Christmas gift you have ever received?
 
I cannot pick just one because I have received so many amazing gifts that I absolutely love. But Christmas isn't just about what gifts you receive.
 
 
10. What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays?
 
Probably New York. I don't know why but it just looks like it would be a great place to visit in the holiday.
 
11. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
 
I guess I could say that I am a pro-present wrapper.
 
12. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
 
I can't really remember but I think I noticed that my parents and 'Santa' had the same hand writing.
 
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
 
Yes I do make New Years resolutions sometimes and most of the times I don't really stick to them. I'm going to try really hard to stick to them this coming year though.
 
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
 
Well I am blessed enough to have such amazing family and friends to spend the holidays with which makes Christmas time so special.
 
 
 
So that's all guys. I hope that you liked this post. You can answer the questions too, comment down below with your answers or if you have a blog comment down below with the link.
 
Once again, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
 
XO
 
 
Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment