Monday 24 November 2014

Words of Wisdom - Be Original

Hey guys! So I was just thinking that I should rename this series since some of the post are not even motivational, they are more "Words of Wisdom." Therefore, from now on if my post isn't motivational I will call it "Words of Wisdom."

So today this post is basically about being original.







We aren't always going to "fit in" with the crowd and that's just apart of life. You shouldn't have to change yourself to get the "popular kids" to like you! Who cares whether they like you or not?! High school will end and in the real world it doesn't really matter if you was popular in high school. It's good to be different; who wants to be a copy?! After all...





Be original. Be yourself.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment