Monday 12 January 2015

List of TV shows I watch

Hey guys! As you may or may not know that I watch a TON of TV shows. I seem to have a slight addiction. It all started when I use to watch 90210 *has a flash back*. So that gave me an ide to make a list of all the current TV shows that I watch. Maybe you guys can help me make a schedule haha.

  1. Pretty Little Liars
  2. Teen Wolf
  3. American Horror Story
  4. The Vampire Diaries
  5. Faking It
  6. The Walking Dead
  7. Criminal Minds
  8. CSI: Miami
  9. The 100
  10. Scandal (I'm about to start watching it)
  11. The Originals (sometimes)
  12. The Flash
  13. Waterloo Road 
  14. EastEnders 
  15. HollyOaks
  16. Revenge 
I think that's it... For now aha! Tell me your favourite TV show by commenting down below.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment