Saturday 31 January 2015

Blogged every day this month

Hey guys! OMG I cannot believe I did it! I have blogged everyday this month. At the beginning of this month I wanted to set myself a bit of a New Year challenge to try and blog every day this month. I actually did it. I blogged for all 31 days. This is my 31st blog post this year. It has not been easy AT ALL! Trust me. Having to think of something else to write everyday isn't as easy as it seems so a round of applause to all those bloggers that blog everyday.

How did I managed to do it?
I had to schedule so many posts because of how busy I was. Being in high school means that you get a ton of work and sometimes really short deadlines so scheduling posts has been so helpful for these past few weeks. Coming up with ideas was not easy for me, I am going to admit I struggled some days, staring at a blank computer screen think what to write. So please help me with upcoming blog posts by giving me some suggestions/requests. You can do this by commenting down below or comment on my 'Request' page. If you want to you can also email me - onlineimperfectionscontact@gmail.com and I will reply to you ASAP.

Thank you :)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment