Thursday 15 January 2015

Inspirational Look: Pretty Little Liars

Hey Cuties! So I got this idea to start an Inspirational Look series. So any celebrities that I think are inspirational I will share with you guys. So to kick start the series this week I'm inspired by the Pretty Little Liars cast: Lucy Hale (Aria), Ashley Benson (Hanna), Shay Mitchell (Emily) and Troian Bellisario (Spencer).


My Favourite character's style is Aria (Lucy Hale). She is always wearing some really cute dress with a long necklace and heels that just look AMAZING together!

The Liars have been through so much throughout the show and they have stuck by each other's side through thick and thin. The are not just best friends; they are sisters!










 



Don't you just love their friendship?! #FriendshipGoals haha! They all have their own unique styles which you have just  got to love!


I hope that you liked this post. 

-Online Imperfections x x x 

Follow me on:

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment