Sunday 16 November 2014

Avon Naturals

Hey guys! I'm sorry I only managed to post once last week, I was so busy! I really wanted to post but I didn't have a lot of free time to. To make it up to you I will try to post twice as much this week to make up for last week.

So I recently bought this Avon body spray which I am absolutely loving at the moment! It's called Avon Naturals and it's the Bright Apple Blossom scented spritz. Guess how much it cost... £1!!! (I'm not sure if that is the original price). It is TOTALLY worth the £1 in my opinion. Normally I don't use body sprays/spritz (I usually use perfume) but I love this one. I like to spray myself with it when I'm going to school or after my P.E lesson.





Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment