Monday 13 October 2014

Little treats


Hey guys, I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend. My Sunday consisted of me relaxing and watching movies and TV shows. Since I tend to do all my homework and revision during the week my weekends are usually free so I can relax. On Sunday I felt like buying myself a couple of little treats for the evening. So I bought myself one of my favourite chocolates, FERRERO ROCHER!! It had been absolutely AGES since I had last eaten them. (It had been about 3 years or so which is a long time in my opinion!) I even forgot that they had a peanut in the centre. Am I the only one that doesn't eat that peanut haha? Can I just say how DELICIOUS the chocolate centre was!! I forgot what I had been missing out on for the past 3 years.

I had to have one of my favourite drinks to go with them so I bought a bottle of the elderflower Bottle Green drinks. I drank the entire bottle whilst X Factor haha! Can I just say that X Factor was amazing on the weekend! Who do you guys want to win this year?


Follow me on my social media:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Google+

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge.discount womens clothing

    ReplyDelete