Monday 8 December 2014

#CollabmasBlogs: Christmas wish list

Hey guys!! It's 17 days until CHRISTMAS!! Who else is excited?! I know I am. So this is the second blog post that is apart of my #CollabmasBlogs series. What have I got install for you, you might ask... A collab post with the amazing Sara ( http://beautybubble08.blogspot.co.uk/ ). We are both writing what we want for Christmas this year post. So make sure you check out her blog post as well.

I don't want everything on the list by the way, just a few out of the list.
  1. An Xbox or a Play Station (preferably an Xbox)
  2. A new laptop
  3. A type cover Microsoft Surface keyboard
  4. A new stereo
  5. A new iPhone dock
  6. The Fault In Our Stars DVD
  7. Girl Online book
  8. Brown boots
  9. A new handbag (not sure which one yet)
  10. A locket necklace
  11. One Direction Four album
  12. Instax Mini 8 in blue
There are so many other things. What do you guys want for Christmas?

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment