Sunday 14 December 2014

The Clothes Show Live | Modelling?

Hiya! So last weekend I attended the Clothes Show Live and can I just say that it was AMAZING!! The models on the cat walk were great!! I absolutely loved it! I got to watch Stereo Kicks perform live, I saw Jim Chapman (the YouTuber) and I even met the Brooks and took pictures with them!!







So ontop of all of that excitement I even got scouted to be a model! Now I know that being scouted doesn't mean that you definitely will become a model but that thought of being scouted just blew my mind. For those of you that follow me on Twitter would already know. So that was a really exciting weekend for me. To be scouted by two different agencies was just a great feeling.


I hope you enjoyed this post.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment