Tuesday 30 December 2014

What's on my iPhone 5

Hey guys! So for a while I have been wanting to do a 'what's on my iPhone' blog post and now I have finally got around to writing one. So I'm just going to get straight into it...

I have the black iPhone 5:

 
I am always changing my wallpaper, from the Apple wallpapers to a cute image. My current wallpaper is this cute Cookie Monster cupcake.


 
 
I've got a little bit of an OCD and for some weird reason I cannot bring myself to rearrange my home screen (as much as I would like to). It took me ages before I even added my music app and social folder to the first page. The music app that I use, to listen to my songs, is called Music Downloader which I purchased when I first got my phone for £1.49 (I think). The top 3 most used apps on my first page is: Messages, Whatsapp and Twitter.
 
 
 
My top 3 most used social networking apps are: Whatsapp, Twitter and Snapchat. I hardly ever use Tumblr or Skype. I am constantly on Twitter like 24/7 haha! Even if I'm not tweeting I'm scrolling through my timeline and reading tweets. Even though Snapchat is my third most used app, I still don't send many snaps. I mostly just see what my friends are up to whilst I'm sitting around doing nothing haha.
 
 
 
 
So you see that boring looking folder in the top left corner, titled Utilities? Well that is the most boring part of my phone that hardly ever gets used. If only I could delete some of the Apple apps. Moving on... YouTube!!! Ah my amazing YouTube app, what would I do without it?! My Three app is what I use to check my monthly tariff (how many texts, minutes, ect I have left). (I'll talk about the Arcade, Photography, Spanish and Cards folders after). BLOGLOVIN'!! I use Bloglovin to keep up to date on my fellow bloggers and their blog posts. (Follow me on Bloglovin). I don't really use Pinterest to be honest. Don't ask why I have two music apps but I also use Spotify as well as my other music app. I have the BBC News app so that I can keep up to date with what's going on in the world. Finally, yes I have the Kardashian game. I've only ever played it a couple times but it is still there on my phone, maybe I should delete it and get some more memory on my phone.
 
 


 
I wouldn't say that I have a lot of games on my phone (some people might disagree) but either way I hardly play games. My favourite one is Crazy Taxi, I had an obsession with it and Subway Surfers in the Summer holidays. I use to have Temple Run but I deleted it (and just kept Temple Run 2), to make space for iOS 8 along with a bunch of other apps.
 
 



I don't have many photo editing apps but these are the few that I use, other than Instagram of course. I use each of them for different purposes.


Spanish translators for when I need help on Spanish homework.

 
 
Finally, I have my Cards folders - Subway and Costa. I have enough points on my Subway card to get a free 6 inch sub! I'm saving up for a free footlong. Even though i don't buy many stuff from Costa, the one thing I always get from there is the mango and passionfruit ice cooler. I LOVE IT! I highly recommend trying it.
 
 
I hope that you liked this posts let me know if you would like an updated version in the future. Comment down below what blog posts you would like me to do in 2015.
 
 
Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment