Thursday 18 December 2014

A little help please...

Hey guys! So I have now been blogging for a little while, for about 4 months or so. It gives me great pleasure everytime I get even one page view or a new blog/Bloglovin follower. However, I am still learning how to be a good blogger and I need your help. I would like you guys to write a review for my blog giving me feedback so I know how to improve my blog in the future. I want you guys to also tell me want type of blog posts you would like me to write more of. I would also appreciate it if,
when I post a new blog post you guys comment down below letting me know what you thought of it. and rated it via the 'reactions' sections. Below I have a little review form which I would really appreciate if you filled it out. You can comment down below with the review or email me (onlineimperfectionscontact@gmail.com). Thank you so much!

Review

List 3 things you like about this blog:
1.
2.
3.

List 3 things that you dislike about this blog:
1.
2.
3.

What would you change about this blog?


What are your favourite types of blog posts?


What are your least favourite types of blog posts?


Rate this blog out of 10 (on a scale 1 being that this blog needs a lot of work/adjustments and 10 being that this blog is amazing and it should stay more or less the same).


Any other comments?




Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out this review, I appreciate it so much.

Follow me on:
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment