Monday 29 September 2014

Manchester | Trafford Centre | Cornoation Street Tour

Recently I went to Manchester to go the Coronation Street Tour so I decided I would tell you all about it and show you some of the images that I took.

First of all I went to the Trafford Centre (which is AMAZING) and did a bit of shopping. I absolutely loved it, especially the massive eating place. I have never been to a shopping centre like this one before. I wish there was one like this near my house, I would probably go there everyday haha.

This water fountain is so cute!!
 
 
(One of my favourite pictures I took).
 
Look how busy it was! The queue to most of the restaurants were so long, especially at McDonalds.
 
 
On the way from the shopping centre we passed the Manchester United football ground.
 

 
 
The coronation Street Tour
When I arrived at the tour I received a BACKSTAGE PASS! I felt like such a celebrity haha! The tour guide took us inside the studio and showed us around. I saw some of the dressing rooms and we even got to see the sets. In the Rovers Return Inn the tour guide took a picture of us behind the bar.(Unfortunately I was not allowed to take pictures whilst viewing the sets).
 
Once we finished inside we went outside on the actual Coronation Street. Walking on cobbles was so uncomfortable but it was a new experience. I took so many pictures so here are a few:
 






















I hope that you enjoyed my post, feel free to comment down below if you have any questions.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment