Thursday 25 September 2014

What I am looking forward to this Autumn

We are finally in Autumn guys! This is my favourite season!!! There are so many things I'm looking forward to that's happening this Autumn and winter!

  1. My birthday for starters!!
  2.  Zoe Sugg's book coming out in November which I can't wait to go and buy. The front cover looks good and I'm sure the book will be brilliant. Who else is excited to read it?
  3. I can't wait to wear nice warm coats and stylish scarves.
  4. Bon fire Night! I love going to bon fire parties and watching fireworks go off.
  5. It's boots season!! I really want to buy a pair of black Dr Martens to wear this Autumn and Winter. I think that they are going to look so good with skinny jeans or a nice pair of leggings with a cute sweater.

There are so many other things I am excited about! What are you excited about that's happening this Autumn?

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Zoella's book so badly!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete