Saturday 4 October 2014

Mini Haul | Krispy Kreme | Stooshe

Hey guys, yesterday I went shopping and bought a few things.

First of all I bought 2 dozen KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!! I absolutely LOVE the Krispy Kreme doughnuts!! As a one off we decided to get one original glaze dozen and one assorted dozen. Don't worry they weren't just for me. As much as I love them I couldn't eat 24 doughnuts in one night. They're far too sweet for one person to eat. Did you know that one Original Glaze doughnut has 217 calories?! The Glazed Raspberry (my favourite one) has 307 calories!! That's a lot for only one doughnut but I still eat them haha!


(Sorry the image is upside down)
 
 
I got to see Stooshe perform as well. They were really good. 
 
 
 
My favourite clothing item I bought was a black Skort. I wanted one for ages and now I finally have one, I cannot wait to wear it. I'm thinking of wearing it with a cute black and white top but to be honest I think any coloured top would look great with it. I also bought a new jumper, nothing fancy.
 
 
I went into Office and whilst I was looking for Dr Martens I saw this in the corner of my eye. It was at that moment I fell in love with...




 
... This pair of All Star Converse!! They are called Ctas Tri Zip Navy Sparkle Wash. I love the zip at the back, I think that is what attracted me to them as well as the colour. Comment down below telling me what you think of them.
 
I hope that you enjoyed this post, let me know if you would like me to do more haul posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment