Tuesday 14 October 2014

5 cute jumpers for the Autumn and Winter

One thing that I love about Autumn and winter is that I get to wear loads of cosy and warm jumpers. I was looking at jumpers on various websites and I stumbled across these cuties and I thought that I would show you guys them.

River Island:

1. How cute is this Pink Coffee Print Contrast Sleeve Jumper and it's only £35.00! This is a web exclusive at River Island.

2. Look how cute this snowman jumper is!! One thing I love about Christmas is wearing the Christmas jumpers! This Blue Snowman Christmas Jumper is a River Island web exclusive for £25.00.  
 
 
3. I don't know about you but I love to wear oversize cardigans in the Autumn and Winter with a nice pair of jeans. This Beige Oversized Cardigan (which also comes in black) is £45.00 at River Island.
 
 
New Look:
 
 
4. Remember how I said that I LOVED Harry Potter and wrote a Harry Potter Weekend blog post? Well look what I found!! This Burgundy Harry Potter Hogwarts Print Jumper is £22.99 at New Look.
 
 
 
5. I really like this Brave Soul Black Contrast Crew Neck Jumper for £19.99 at New Look. This would be nice with a pair of black leggings or black jeans.
 
 
I hope that you liked this blog post, comment down below letting me know which one is your favourite and what you like about it. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment