Sunday 14 September 2014

High School Social Scale

High school - A place where people get judged for who they are and a place where people get put into categories, for example: the "popular kids" and the "unpopular kids".

Is this really fair?

I don't think it's fair that we get put into different social groups. Why can't the "unpopular kids" talk to the "popular kids"?! Why should the "unpopular kids" be treated any less?! This isn't right! I don't think that it is fair to be mistreated or not be allowed to sit where we want at lunch because certain tables are for "certain people". I think that we should all be allowed to talk to all of our class mates without feeling intimidated because they might be more "popular" than you. Don't you?!

Who cares how many people know your name?! In my opinion I'd rather have 1 real friend than loads of fake friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment